Emergency Dentist – Dallas, TX
We’re Here for You When You Need Us Most
Whether you’re dealing with a small chip or a completely knocked-out tooth, dental injuries of any kind can be stressful, painful, and inconvenient. Dr. Tyagi and the rest of our team at Luminescence Dentistry will go above and beyond to be there for you when you need it most. In addition to offering same-day emergency dentistry in Dallas, our knowledgeable team can provide you with step-by-step instructions on what to do until you arrive at our office. That way, you get the care you need with as little pain and stress as possible.
Why Choose Luminescence Dentistry for Emergency Dentistry?
- Highly Trained and Experienced Prosthodontist in Highland Park
- Same-Day Dental Appointments Available
- State-of-the-Art Boutique Dental Office
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- Call our office – Once you realize that something is amiss with your teeth, get in touch with us. Over the phone, one of our knowledgeable team members will learn more about your situation, determine if a same-day appointment is necessary, and provide you with instructions on what to do next.
- Emergency exam – When you arrive at our dental office, we will take you back to one of our treatment rooms so Dr. Tyagi can conduct an exam and take X-rays. From there, he can pinpoint the root of the problem and create a personalized treatment plan to restore your pain-free smile.
- Get the care you need – After solidifying the details of your treatment plan and alleviating your pain, we will begin repairing any damage. Oftentimes, this calls for restorative dentistry treatments like fillings, dental crowns, and root canal treatment. As always, we will do everything we can to ensure you feel calm and comfortable in the treatment chair.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
When a dental emergency strikes, it’s only natural to wonder about where to turn for help, what you should do until your dental appointment, and the available treatment options. Don’t worry – we’ve dedicated an entire section to addressing each of these points! You can click on the icons below to learn more.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
Of course, the cost of your emergency dental care in Highland Park will depend entirely on the dental injury you’re struggling with. If the source of your toothache is a small cavity, then a standard filling may be the solution. Conversely, if the root of the problem is a severe crack that requires the tooth to be extracted and replaced, that will cost more. That’s why we will conduct an oral exam and take the necessary X-rays before reviewing the available treatment options and associated prices.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
There’s not too much you can do to prevent complete accidents, but with that being said, there are several steps you can take to help prevent knocked-out teeth, loose restorations, and the like. Here are a few:
- Visit us for a dental checkup and cleaning every six months.
- Implement a solid at-home oral hygiene regimen.
- Wear a mouthguard during sports and while you sleep if you have bruxism.
- Eat a well-balanced diet that is high in nutrient-dense foods.
- Never use your teeth as tools to open things.